Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labs Are Fun.. When Something Happens

Hello everyone, my name's Nelsa, and I'm apologizing for the late/early post. I could sit here for fifteen or so minutes telling you all about the happenings of yesterday that prevented me from blogging.. but I won't because that's just not cool, and you guys probably don't care anyways.. SO. Moving on.

Yesterday, we had a lab where we had a whole bunch of chemicals that we mixed together. The point was to figure out which ones formed a precipitate. Most of them did not form a precipitate, sadly, but me and Angela were hopeful all the way, hahaha.

That was basically the whole class. We received some.. solubilty charts/tables/lists, whatever floats your boat, and I believe she told us that we'll be using them today. Hmm. Oh and also, buy your periodic tables for $0.50! They're so nice and colourful. =)

So that's it. I swear I make better posts than this, it's usually more thought out, but I'm rushing right now. NEXT TIME. Oh btw, *quick look at scribe list* next scribe shall be Christine. Hopefully you see this? =/

1 comment:

Ms K said...

Great post Nelsa. Thanks!